JH Elite Basketball Training
John Hegwood Elite Basketball Training is an individual training program designed to improve your skills. The extra time you spend training can help you make the team, propel you ahead of others, or set you apart as a top-notch player.
About JH Elite Basketball Training
Athleticism can make you a competitive player, but being fundamentally sound will increase your versatility and value. It is important to evaluate your skill level and set the goal you want to achieve as a player. Each individual has different goals and needs so these training sessions are designed to improve your basketball ability and take your game to the next skill level.
JH Elite Training sessions focus on identifying weaknesses, developing strategies and drills, and developing proper training habits. Individual workouts will improve strengths and minimize weaknesses. Sessions are intense and you will be pushed hard to accomplish your goals, improve your skill level, and develop confidence and consistency in your ability. Concepts we cover include:
- DEFENSIVE MOVES
- OFFENSIVE MOVES
- CATCH AND PIVOT
- ATTACKING THE BASKET
- BALL HANDLING
- LOW POST MOVES
- FREE THROWS
- MOVEMENT WITH AND WITHOUT THE BALL
- SHOOTING WITH AND WITHOUT THE DRIBBLE
- VIDEOTAPE ANALYSIS
Private and Group Training
- Private instruction focuses specifically on the individual need as a player. Naturally, each player is different in their needs and goals as an athlete. Experience, age, skill levels, and mental approaches all vary from person to person.
- Training with a partner effectively improves the player's skills level and decision making when players of the same skill set compete and work out against each other.
- Semi-private training is an effective way to enhance your basketball skills in a similar fashion to individual training but with added variables of competing against other players, learning through observation.
- John Hegwood Elite Training specializes in team basketball training and skill development for players of all ages and skill levels, with a focus on team development and execution from a technical and strategic perspective.
Questions? Get in touch with John via email at email@example.com